Give Mom the gift of soft skin this Mother's Day. This nourishing hand and body scrub will leave mom feeling relaxed and with baby soft skin. The best part is that you can make this for under $10 with ingredients you have in your pantry!
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Sugar
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Essential Oil
- In a glass bowl mix together the sea salt and sugar.
- In the microwave or on the stove top melt the raw honey and coconut oil.
- In a glass bowl combine the honey, coconut oil and olive oil.
- Combine the dry mixture with the wet mixture.
- Add in 10 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional).
- Mix until you have a wet coarse mixture.
- Store in a sealed glass jar.
- If you are giving it as a gift dress up the jar with a baby wash cloth or washi tape seal.
I recommend using primarily on your hands, arms and feet. Take a small spoon full and rub it on skin for 60-90 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Test areas of skin before using.