Is your mouth watering yet? It was so hard to not eat every single one of these immediately!! Nutella Cream Crepes are an amazing party food, breakfast or dessert! The best part is that you can make them in under 10 minutes! Try really hard to save some to share!
- Pre-made crepes (available at your local grocery store)
- Whip Cream
- Confection Sugar
- I mixed about 2 cups of whip cream and 1 cup of Nutella together until creamy and smooth. You can alter this to taste.
- Drop about 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each crepe and spread evenly to the edges.
- Carefully fold the crepe in half once. Fold in half again. Fold a quarter of the triangle over.
- Top with your choice of berries and dust with confection sugar.