One of my favorite trends that I'm absolutely loving for a cost effective DIY for both home decor or party planning is the usage of paper. In particularly I'm thinking tissue paper at the moment. It's more than just a fancy addition to jazzing up gift bag.
DIY Pom Pom Decorations are super easy to make and only require a limited amount of supplies!
- A pack of tissue paper
- A string of fishing line or ribbon
- A pair of scissors.
- After unfolding your tissue paper pack completely, fold the paper over hamburger style. Cut this folded paper in half.
- Open the paper back up and layer it over itself, then fold it over hamburger style again.
- Starting on the end, fold the paper back and forth in an accordion style.
- Trim the ends to be slightly rounded.
- Tie the fishing line/ribbon tightly in the very center of the tissue paper.
- Unfold the layers until the pom is completely fluffed.
- Hang, Decorate, & Enjoy!
These can easily be styled for a party, added to a girls room, or a craft room and bring a fun punch of color to your room!
For more great articles on fun projects or recipes check out Peachfully Chic and follow Craft Box Girls on social media.