Nothing beats walking into a home filled with a delicious aroma. I have three furbabies that can sometimes stink up our house. I am constantly paranoided about our home smelling like the dogs. I have whipped up 5 easy stove top scents that keep my house smelling delicious even with three wild and crazy dogs!
- 5 Canning Jars
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 Ginger Root Slices
- Peppermint Extract
- Almond Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup of Cranberries
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. of Whole Cloves
- Thinly slice the orange, apple and lemon
- Place the following ingredients in separate canning jars:
- Cranberries, 2 rosemary sprigs, 6 drops of peppermint oil
- 3-4 Orange slices, 1 tablespoon of cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 Orange slices, 8 slices of ginger root, 6 drops of almond extract
- 8 Apple slices (quarter slices), 6 drops of almond extract, 4 cinnamon sticks, 3 slices of oranges
- 5 Lemon slices, 2 rosemary sprigs, 6 drops of vanilla extract
- Fill each jar with water and refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- When you are ready to use pour the water and ingredients into a saucepan and simmer to achieve a scent that fill the house. Add water as the water starts to evaporate.