Shopping for every member of your family can be stressful and expensive. Try the do it yourself gifting route this year with these great ideas for everyone in the family. The best part is that all the gift ideas below can be created for under $20 and you can't put a price on handmade with love!
Friends // Neighborhoods: Pine Cone Fire Starters
Wrap a rope wick around a pine cone, securing hte bottom end with hot glue. Dip in melted wax 5-8 time to achieve a a sold coating. Add essential oils for fragence. Throw these in the fire place with firewood to get your fire burning. They also look fantastic displayed in a basket on the fireplace.
Mom // Sister // Grandma:
Mint Chocolate Lip Scrub:
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 tablepsoon of pure peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- glass containes
- Add all ingedients to a bowl and mix throughly.
- Fill small containers and decorate with embelleshments and tags.
- To use: Dab a small bit on your lips and rub in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Wipe clean with a wash cloth and feel your silky smooth lips!
Gift for a New Mom: New Mom Tote
Gifts for Dad // Brother // Grandpa // Husband
Homemade Shave Cream: Everyday roots has a really easy and great recipe!
Coasters made with his favorite beer labels!
Gifts for Kids: Craft Bucket
Fill a tin bucket with a bunch of craft supplies for the perfect gift for an arts and crafts lover!
Homemade Dog Treats will keep your furbabies content and healthy!
Give your pup the gift of comfort with this thrift store upcycle dog bed.