We all know the holidays can be overwhelming with cooking, entertaining and so much more! Delicious cocktails make the holidays so much easier. I have mixed up the perfect J.R. Revelry Bourbon cocktail to pair with your turkey dinner. You will definitely be thankful you had this recipe on hand!
Ingredients (makes 1 cocktail):
- 1 ounce of J.R. Revelry Bourbon
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- Juice from 1 clementine
- 10 fresh cranberries
- 3/4 ounces cranberry simple syrup
- Make Cranberry Simple Syrup: Boil 2 cups of water and sugar with 1/2 cup of cranberries until the cranberries pop. After they pop boil for 4-5 more minutes. Remove from the heat and mash the cranberries. Strain into a jar.
- Add cranberries and clementine juice to a shaker and muddle.
- Add ice, bourbon, cranberry simple syrup and cranberry juice.
- Shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain over ice and garnish with a slice of clementine.
Happy Turkey Day!
Product was provided for this post but all opinions and content are my own!