Add a little sparkle to your next party with custom easy to make glitter glassware. Glitter glassware is a temporary solution to add a little pizzaz to your next gathering.
What you need:
- Glassware (shot glasses, tumblers, wine glasses, champagne glasses, etc)
- Glitter variety pack (target sells a great variety pack with 10 different colors)
- Double side scrapbook tape
- Clear nail polish
- Damp paper towels
- Wash all glassware
- Cover your work surface with newspaper or wax paper
- Take your double sided tape and create whatever pattern you like on your glass. You can get creative with designs or label with a letter to identify your guests.
- Once design is finalized, make sure the tape is firmly applied to the glass.
- Sprinkle glitter heavily over the areas with tape until all tape is covered.
- Take a damp paper bowl and wipe the glitter off the non-taped areas.
- Take clear nail polish and paint it over the glitter areas to secure loose glitter onto the glass.