Spice up your Thanksgiving table with easy no sew burlap "EAT" utensil holders. You can customize these with names or your own phrases. Happy Creating!
The Project: Burlap & Lace Utensil Holder
- Burlap Ribbon (5 inch width)
- Lace (1 1/3 inch width)
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Rubber Letter Stamps
- Fabric Paint
- Cut one 13-inch piece of burlap ribbon.
- Fold over each non-trimmed edge and secure a hem with hot glue.
- Fold 4 ½ inch of the ribbon to create a pocket. Secure the edges with hot glue.
- Add lace trim to the inside and the outside of the opening of the pocket.
- Spread fabric paint on a paint pallet and stamp your letter stamps into the paint and press firmly on the burlap to spell “EAT” on the bottom left corner of the pocket.