Sometimes it's fun to break out of the ordinary and do something totally out of character... that's why I LOVE Halloween! As much as I love decorating in white and light or bright colors, I take full advantage of Halloween with lots of dark and spooky decor. A super simple way to add a little Halloween festivity to your home is the make an Easy Halloween Flower Bouquet.
- A bunch of Fake Flowers in your favorite variety (like these at Dollar Tree)
- 1 can of Flat Black Spray Paint (like this at The Home Depot)
- Vase (Found this one at the thrift store!)
- Lay your flowers on a drop cloth and spray paint the face up side of flowers all over with black paint until all color is covered. Let Dry.
- Turn your flowers over and spray the other side until all color is covered. Let Dry.
- Assemble the flowers together in a vase of your choice - Enjoy!