If you have a huge sweet tooth like me you are always craving a sweet treat. These chocolate chip cookies are a"skinny" alternative with only 50-60 calories per cookies and they taste delicious! Using substitutes like dark brown sugar and egg whites make these cookies a not so sinful treat! The smaller size of each cookie also controls your caloric intake and is the perfect amount to satisfy a craving.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream softened butter with oil and sugar.
- Add vanilla, egg white and salt and continue to mix.
- Add flour, baking soda and water and combine until the mixture turns in to dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop teaspoons of dough of a greased or nonstick baking pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until slightly golden.