With Memorial Day and the 4th of July right around the corner, this Red, White & Blue Sangria couldn't be easier to make AND it looks impressive enough that no one will even know you whipped it up as fast as you did.
Are you ready to impress your guests?
Here's your shopping list:
- 1 bottle of sweet white wine (I used a Reisling)
- 1/3 container of fruit juice concentrate (I used a cherry)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries, de-stemmed and sliced
- Bamboo cocktail skewers (mine came from sur la table)
Pour wine into a large pitcher, add the fruit juice and stir. In a separate bowl, lightly muddle the berries with 1 tbsp of sugar until a small amount of juice forms. Add the fruit to the wine mixture and stir. Served chilled. Garnish with leftover strawberries and blueberry skewers.
All done! Happy Celebrating!