When I was planning my wedding I knew that I wanted personal touches everywhere!
- Custom cake toppers with our name and wedding date
- Napkins with our initials and date
- My garter was custom made to match my dress and created with lace from my mom's wedding dress. La Gartier created this amazing keepsake.
- The ring bearer pillow had our names and date
- My bouquet was wrapped with lace from my mothers wedding veil
- We had custom signage everywhere
- We used the hashtag #posnerpartyof2 so our guests could share their pictures with us
- We each selected our favorite drink to be passed during cocktail hour. Our guests raved about this and still tell me how much they loved the Pimm's Cup I selected.
- My husband hosted a bourbon bar with his favorite selections of bourbons. This gave our guests the opportunity to try something new that he loved!