Halloween Scrapbook Wreath
by Lynn Lilly, Oct 07 2014
It is Fall y’all and that means that Halloween is upon us! I love to decorate my front door with a themed wreath and this time I think I have outdone myself with this super cute Halloween Scrapbook Paper Wreath? This wreath is super easy to make it just requires patience and time. Below are step by step instructions. Get crafty!
What You Will Need:
- glue gun
- glue stick
- 1 - 20 sheets of Halloween themed scrapbook paper
- 1 ” foam wreath form
- orange ribbon (4 spools)
- paper cuter
- Halloween accessories (this is not essential but will add so much cuteness)
- Cut scrapbook paper into 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” strips (you will need about 120).
- Fold the scrapbook paper into flat rectangles and glue the ends with the glue stick.
- Wrap the ribbon around the wreath form and attach each end to the wreath with hot glue to secure.
- Hot glue the scrapbook paper onto the wreath mixing the patterns and layering pieces on top of one another.
- Attach any additional accessories to the wreath.
- Hang on the front door.
← Older Post
Newer Post →