I love simple and tasty. My specialty Turkey & Brie Sliders only take 10 minutes to prepare (at the most) and will be devoured in minutes.
- Recommended Bread: Kaiser Sliders or King Hawaiian Rolls
- Turkey Boars Head Maple Honey Turkey
- Brie Brie wheels are located near the deli counter in the gourmet cheese section of your local market
- Pears (1 per 5 sandwiches)
- Dressing Drop of Honey
- 1 x12 inch Scrapbook paper
- Scotch tape
- Cut the scrapbook paper into 12x3 inch strips
- Slice bread in half
- Slice pair into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Slice brie into 1/4 inch slices. I prefer to remove the rind but that is up to you.
- Layer one piece of turkey, one piece of brie and one slice of pear on the bottom slice of bread
- Add a dime size drop of honey on the top half of the bread
- Place the top on the sandwich
- Fold your 12x3 inch scrapbook strips into a 12x1 inch strips and wrap around the sandwich. Secure with a piece of scotch tape.
- Display the sandwiches on a platter or slider plates