With Easter right around the corner, I wanted to share with you my super easy, super yummy deviled eggs recipe.
- Dozen Eggs
- Yellow Mustard
- Boil 12 eggs. It usually takes about 10 minutes once all eggs are in the boiling water.
- Once the eggs are cooked, drain the water and let them cool completely.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Scoop out the yolks into a bowl and mix with mustard, mayo, salt and pepper. There is no real science to the amount of mustard and mayo, just taste as you go. I usually put a little more mayo in the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture back onto the egg and sprinkle with paprika.