Gift Idea 2:
Date Jar: Give your boyfriend/girlfriend the gift that keeps on giving. Fill a jar with date ideas and tell your significant other to pull a date from the jar once a month for the next year.
A few ideas for dates: Murder Mystery Show, Hiking & Picnic, S'mores & Camping in Backyard, Drive in Movie, Mexican Dinner & Salsa Lessons, Improv Show, Karoke, Cook Dinner Together
Gift Idea 3:
Beer Coaster Labels: You can make custom coasters with any beer or liquor bottle labels.
- Use foam brush to brush tiles with thin layer of mod podge nbsp;
- Center labels on tile and lay flat. Smooth out any bubbles with your finger.
- Use foam brush to brush a thin layer of mod podge over the labels and let dry for 10 minutes
- Add 2-3 more coats of mod podge letting them completely dry between coats.
- Once completely dry the coasters are ready to use
Gift Idea 4:
Valentine's Breakfast: Use cookie cutters to create a toasted egg heart or xoxo pancakes.
*For the toasted heart: Toast a piece of wheat or white toast. Use cookie cutter to stamp out the heart. Lay toast flat in a non-stick pan. Crack egg into the heart opening. Cook to desired hardness. Enjoy!