Do you have some left over Pinot that might not be fit to drink? We have the perfect solution! Make popsicles!
- 2 5 cups of blackberries
- 4 ounces organic cane sugar
- 4 ounces of water
- 5 ounces of Pinot Noir wine
- Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan. Gently heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let mixture and completely cool.
- Wash blackberries and dry. Lightly puree them in a blender.
- Combine water/sugar mixture with blackberries and stir. Taste. If you want the wine taste to be stronger add 1-2 ounces.
- Place mixture in molds and freeze for 2-4 hours.