Bored with the traditional methods of dying Easter eggs? Get creative by using craft supplies and other household goods. Check out these 7 ways to spice up your egg decorating skills:
- Stained Glass Window Design: Brush your egg with Mod Podge and lay pieces of tissue paper on the egg. Use fingers and brush to smooth tissue.
- Sharpie Art: Grab a thin point Sharpie and let your creative juices flow into a work of art.
- Washi Tape: Select two types of washi tape and cut into triangles, firmly press tape on the egg to create a desired design.
- Personal Message: Use self adhering scrapbook letters to write a message or a name. Spell out your guests name and use as place cards for Easter Brunch.
- Glue Dots & Sparkles: Use scrapbooking glue dots and place them on the egg sporadically or in a patter. Sprinkle glitter over the glue dots. Wipe around the glue dots with a wet paper towel.
- Scrapbook Egg: Decorate your egg with scrapbooking decor like bows and border garland.
- Yarn Art: Dip yarn in Mod Podge and lay it on your egg in a desired pattern