We are kicking off our month of #CreativeCelebrations by celebrating Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate with these fun and easy lime shaped tequila JELL-O shots!
- 1 pack of Lime JELL-O
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1 cup of cold water
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Cut limes in half and scrape out the insides. This is similar to scraping the inside of a pumpkin.
- Lay the empty shells face up in a empty egg carton.
- Place 1 cup of tequila and 1 cup of water in the refrigerator.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Mix JELL-O with boiling water. Once JELL-O is dissolved add the water and tequila and mix thoroughly.
- Use a spoon to fill the lime halves almost to the top with the JELL-O.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until the JELL-O has taken on a gelatin form.