Mom's are the most special people in the world! Show your mom how much you love her with a homemade gift! Check out these fun and easy ideas!
- Mason Jar Candles: Get the tutorial HERE. If you would like to add color and scents check out these scent cubes.
- Customized Gift Basket featuring a personalized Grocery List Notepad, Burlap Business Card Holder and a DIY Recipe Book.
- Painted Terra Cotta Pot
- Hand Stamped Kitchen Towels. You can find the tutorial for hand stamping here. I enhanced these by adding a piece of chevron fabric to the bottom. Adhere fabric with hot glue and make seems by folding over the edges and gluing. Add rick rack to cover up the seam where the fabric meets the towel.
- Dipped Kitchen Utensils: Get the tutorial HERE.
- Hand painted coffee table tray: Get the tutorial HERE.
- Oven Mitt Gift: Fill an oven mitt with kitchen tools and a subscription to a cooking magazine.
Happy Mother's Day