Summer is my favorite time to entertain friends and family. I love taking normal cookout foods and shaking them up! Check out these must have creative foods for your next Summer party. I also got my hands on an amazing new entertaining tool, a Wooden Feast Board. My neighbor recently launched Woodkith, a handcrafted business creating all natural wooden home accents, tables, benches and custom pieces. The pieces are absolutely beautiful!
- 4 corn on the cob
- 4 ounces of low fat cream cheese
- Chile powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- Grill unshucked corn on the cob for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and shuck corn.
- Grill cobs for 10-15 minutes or until you start to see char marks.
- Mix cream cheese, chile powder, garlic powder and romano cheese. Add chile powder and garlic to taste.
- Remove corn from the grill and spread the cream cheese mixture on the cob. Sprinkle lightly with additional chile powder and romano cheese.