- 1-1/2 Parts J.R. Revelry Bourbon
- 1/2 Part St. Germain
- 1 Part white peach mango juice
- 3 dashes of apple bitters
- Fresh grapefruit
Add all the ingredients to an ice filled shaker. Shake and strain over a large ice cube. Garnish with fresh grapefruit.
Peach Juleps (serves 4)
- Fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/ cup store-bought peach juice
- 3 ounces club soda
- 1 Part J.R. Revelry Bourbon
- Crushed ice, for serving
- In a shaker, combine mint and sugar. Muddle leaves until bruised. Stir in peach juice, club soda, and bourbon.
- Serve over crushed ice; garnish with more mint.
Peach & Raspberry Muddle
- 4 Thin slices peach
- 6 Blackberries
- 2 Large sprigs mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Ounces bourbon
In a cocktail glass, combine 2 peach slices, 3 blackberries, mint, honey, and lemon juice. Mash gently with the back of a spoon until fruit releases juices. Add bourbon, remaining peach slices, and remaining blackberries. Fill glass with ice, pour cocktail over ice and top with seltzer.