Tis the season to bake! I am excited to be apart of the RecipeLion Virtual Cookie Exchange! I am amount 10 awesome bloggers sharing their favorite cookie recipes for the holidays! Today I am sharing my oooh so delicious Cookies & Cream Sugar Cookies! It is a match made in heaven if you love sugar cookies and oreos! Links to the other delicious cookies are below!
- 20 Oreo Cookies
- Cool Whip (used to dip)
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub your baking sheets a light coating of vegetable oil.
- In a large mixer (I used my Kitchen-aid) mix together butter and sugar. Mix on low until smooth.
- While you the above is mixing stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder in a small bowl.
- When the butter/sugar is smooth add an egg and vanilla and continue mixing on low.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients from step 4.
- Break oreos in half and add into the mixer.
- Once mixed well, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough on to the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes (check at 9 minutes) dependant on your oven.
Enjoy with a dip in cool whip for the perfect cookies & cream sugary treat!
Please hop on over to these talented bloggers delicious cookie recipes!
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies from Table for Seven
- Old Fashioned Chewy Molasses Cookies from The Seasoned Mom
- Mini Chocolate Whoopie Pies from Southern Plate
- Fudgy Brownie Cookies from Southern Bite
- Cherry Pie Bars with Buttermilk Glaze from Syrup and Biscuits
- Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies from Butter with a Side of Bread
- Frosted Eggnog Sugar Cookies from Let's Dish
- Italian Christmas Cookies from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
- Peppermint Crunch Cookies from RecipeLion
xoxo- Have a sweet holiday!