Project Name: Crayon Resist Rainbow
Today's craft is bright and sunny!
Project Difficulty: Easy
- Crayola Gel Crayons
- Crayola Silly Scents Markers
- Paper Towel
- White Paper
- We will start by drawing our rainbow on the white paper with the gel crayons. You can choose your colors of the rainbow.
- Make sure each color of your rainbow is thick enough so that it shows up when your rainbow is full.
- Draw your clouds at the bottom of each end of your rainbow with the blue crayon.
- Next dip the paint brush into the water and paint over each color of the rainbow at a time. Be sure to clean the paint brush in between each color.
- Paint with water over the clouds.
- Use the markers to decorate around the rainbow.
- You can even write your name!
TADA! You are have your very own rainbow art!