We love Unicorn SPiT and how versatile it is for all our projects! We are excited to partner with Eclectic to celebrate the launch of their brand new Unicorn SPiT kits at exclusively at Micheals Stores. Today we are creating with the Unicorn SPiT “Celebration” Collection kit. We are taking an ordinary rope hamper and adding a pop of color!
- Rope Hamper
- Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain “Celebration: Collection
- Painter’s Tape
- Non-water-Based Clear Coat Sealer
- Paint Brushes (stiff paintbrushes work better on the rope)
- Mask off the bottom section of the hamper with painter’s tape. Paint the bottom section with Purple Hill Majesty Unicorn SPiT. Allow the Unicorn Spit to dry. Depending on the rope and desired coverage you might need to do two coats.
- Once the bottom section is dry, remove previous tape. Then mark off the next section with painter’s tape and paint with Pixie Punk Pink Unicorn SPiT. Allow the Unicorn SPiT to dry.
- Repeat for the following two sections, painting with Zia and Zeus Gold Metallic Unicorn SPiT respectively.
- Use a non-water-based clear coat sealer spray to seal the hamper and allow it to dry completely.
- Enjoy your colorful hamper!
This fun hamper will hold almost anything from dirty clothes to blankets to toys, all with style! Don’t forget you can get the Unicorn SPiT “Celebration” Collection kit and the other new kits at your local Michaels Store.
This post is sponsored by Eclectic by all thoughts and opinions are my own.