Project: DIY Glitter Block Letters with Epoxy Resin
- Eclectic Products Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain
- Eclectic Products Famowood Glaze Coat
- Safety: Gloves, Glasses and Mask
- Silicon Letter Molds
- Mix Ins: Glitter or Confetti
- Wooden Stir Sticks
- Paper or Plastic Cups
- Medium Size Bowl
1. Follow the package instruction and safety guidelines to mix the Glaze Coat. Once mixed separate into as many cups as colors you plan to use.
4. Mix the Glaze Coat with Unicorn SPiT
5. Pour and cure epoxy in 1/4" increments into the mold.
6. Let fully cure in between each pour.
7. Let fully cure before demolding.
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own.