Project: DIY Toy Chest Bench
- Thrifty bench find
- Painters tape
- Eclectic Products Unicorn SPiT
- Paint Brushes
- Fabric with your favorite print
1. Sand your bench.
2. Use your Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain to paint your bench.
3. Use your painters tape to create a template for patterns and shapes on your bench.
4. Choose different colors of Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain to paint the patterns and shapes.
5. Remove the painters tape to reveal your pattern.
5. Seal with a non-water based sealant.
6. Cut your fabric and foam to fit the size of the bench and use your E600 Fabri-Fuse to secure the fabric for a covering for the foam.
7. Attached 2 ties to the back of the foam seat to tie around the bench for added security.
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own.