Project: DIY Felt Rainbow Keychain
- Half circle template
- Felt (several colors)
- Beacon Felt glue
- Clothes pins
- Keychain rings
- Using your half circle template, cut your first color of the rainbow from your felt.
- Repeat this process with each color ensuring that your current cutout is smaller than the last.
- Using your felt glue, glue each of your colors together.
- Cut out the bottom center of your rainbow (Grown up hands recommended for this task).
- Cut out your clouds and glue to each end of your rainbow with felt glue. Use your clothes pins to help secure these as they dry.
- Cut a backing for your rainbow and attach a small tab with your felt glue. Ensure your keyring is inserted before gluing the tab together to your backing.
- Glue your rainbow onto your backing.
- Add your gems to your rainbow (optional).
Use promo code CBG20 at check out to get 20% craft adhesives on BeaconAdhesives.com
This post is sponsored by Beacon Adhesives but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn