Project: Red, White, and Blue Kids Paint Pour
- Acrylic paint
- Glitter glue
- Brush markers
- Plastic cups
- Popsicle sticks
- White sheet of paper
- Stationary tabs
- Thin out your acrylic paint. Pour the paint into your cup (1 color per cup). Add a small drop of water and stir with your popsicle stick. Repeat with each color.
- Pour each color onto your canvas. Spread the colors out. Scoop out with your popsicle stick to get the excess.
- Pick up your canvas and tilt back and forth to spread the colors around.
- Add some glitter glue all around the canvas.
- Create your message on your white sheet of paper with your glitter glue.
- Use your stationary tabs on the back of your message to attach to your canvas.
This post is sponsored by Crayola but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn