Tick Tock! It's time to rock! Tune a wood round into a geometric clock with the help of Unicorn SPiT!
- Round wood with hole in the middle
- Unicorn Spit Gel Stain
- Sticker Numbers
- Tape Measure
- Clock pieces
- Paper plate
- Non water-based sealant
- First, paint your round wood with your white unicorn spit gel stain.
- Next, create your geometric pattern with your masking tape.
- Add all of your colors of Unicorn Spit Gel Stain onto a paper plate.
- Paint each section taped off in your choice of colors. Add a second coat if needed and let dry.
- Remove your tape and seal with non-water based sealant.
- Add your Unicorn Spit Gel Stain glitter to your dark blue sections.
- Stick your numbers on 12, 3, 6 and 9.
- Add your clock pieces in the center.
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn