Project Name: DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Sign
No tricks here just a super cute Tick or Treat sign to get ready for Halloween! Grab some Eclectic Unicorn SPiT, E6000 Black and wood pieces from Michaels to make this spooktacular sign!
- E6000 Black (Available at Michaels)
- Unicorn SPiT (I painted these pieces before the video) (Available at Michaels)
- Wood Pumpkin Sign (from Michaels)
- Wood Cat (from Michaels)
- Googley eyes
- White Paint Pen
- Halloween Ribbon
- Felt Spider Web (came as set of 4 from Michaels)
- Trick or Treat Lettering (from Michaels.. I painted them and added glitter)
- Styrofoam Craft Candy Corn (a wreath pick from Michaels)
- Start with the wood cat. Glue the googley eyes on using your E600 Black (I love how it blends in with the cat). Add a mouth with the white paint pen.
- Using your E6000 Black, glue the cat to the wood pumpkin.
- Next, glue your bow to the top of your pumpkin. Use the E6000 Black to glue on the spider web and spider.
- Glue your trick or treat lettering to the middle of your pumpkin.
- For the final step glue the candy corn to the cat.
I love how this sign turned out! It is so festive!
This post is sponsored by Eclectic Products but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn