Project: DIY Hand Print Mommy & Me Aprons
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Beacon Fabri-Tac
- Paint brushes
- Paper plates
- Printed Fabrics
Shop all supplies at Michaels.com
- Choose a color to paint your childs hand. Press their hand into the Apron for the handprint.
- Using your pencil, trace out the letter M on either side of the handprint.
- Choose another color and trace over your M's with the fabric paint.
- Choose one of your printed fabrics and attach 3 sides to your apron using your fabri-tac. The top side should remain open and not glued down.
- Add your trim as desired.
- Repeat this process for your child's Apron with the letters of their name instead of M's for "mom".
This post is sponsored by Michaels Stores but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn