Project: DIY Colorful Wood Bead Garland
- 3 sizes wooden beads
- Color Shot Spray Paint
- Fabric Fusion adhesive
- Wooden Skewer
- String your beads onto your wooden skewers. 1 shape bead per wooden skewer. In this video we will have 3.
- Tape each end so they stay secure.
- Take your wooden skewers outside and spray paint with your Color Shot spray paint. Each skewer will have 1 color.
- Let dry.
- String your beads onto your twine in any color/size pattern you prefer. Tip: Tape the ends of your twine so it's easier to string your beads on and the ends don't fray during the process.
- Tie a knot at the end of your string and apply your Fabric Fusion adhesive.
- Tie on your embellishments to each end to create tassels.
This post is sponsored by ColorShot but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn