Are you team candy corn? Ok so I admit I actually don't like candy corn but I love to make candy corn themed crafts. For today's DIY Lemax village we are creating a fun candy corn back drop for these sweet themed spooky pieces.
- Foam board
- Paint Brush
- Craft Knife
Featured Lemax Pieces
- Lemax Sugared Pumpkin Candy Shop
- Lemax Candy Apple Stand
- Lemax Bella & Bailey Pet Shop
- Lemax Figurines
- Lemax Pets
- Halloween Pet Walk
- Lemax Bridge of Bones
- Draw your candy corns onto your foam board.
- Cut them out.
- Paint your crates candy corn colors.
- Add your candy corn foam board into the slots of your crate.
- Add all of your Lemax pieces together on top of your crate to create your sweet & cute village.
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn