I love a good witch theme around Halloween! I dress a witch at least once a year! So I was so excited to create a witches house out of foam core and create my very own witches themed Lemax village.
- Scrap Cardboard
- Paint Brush
- Black Paint
- Halloween Embellishments;
Featured Lemax House
- Lemax Agatha's Apothecary
- Lemax Witchy Cauldron
- Lemax Curbside Pickup
- Lemax Welcome Witch
- Lemax Black Cat Countdown
- Use your marker to draw your spooky house on your scrap cardboard.
- Cut out (including the windows and 3 sides of the door).
- Paint black.
- Glue your Key to your door - this will be your door handle.
- Add your skeleton hand and ghost to the windows and your spider to the door. This will be best with a solid colored background such as orange.
- Add your Lemax Witchy Cauldron, your curbside pickup witch, your welcome witch, and your black cat countdown to your scene.
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn