Project: DIY Paper Butterfly Mural
- Choose 1 sheet of your pastel paper and fold in half vertically.
- Take a marker and draw your butterfly outline on one side (remember you can use the provided template if you choose).
- Repeat the process on another pastel color piece of paper. You should now have 2 butterfly cut outs.
- Use your ruler to crease the center of each butterfly as shown in the video.
- Apply your tape to the middle of one of your butterflies and attach the other on top.
- Repeat this process as many times as you want to create your butterfly mural.
This post is sponsored by Astrobrights but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn