Project: Tie Dye Beach Squad Tote Bag
- Tulip Tie-Dye Kit
- Canvas Color Block Tote Bag
- Tin Pan
- Tulip Puffy Paint
- Mix up your tie dye and set aside.
- Wet your canvas tote.
- Accordion fold.
- Rubber band your tote to secure it for dying.
- Add your canvas into your tin pan and add a plastic covering to the color block so it doesn't get dyed.
- Add your tie dye.
- Set aside and let sit for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse with cold water until the water runs clear. Let dry. Wash by itself.
- Add your trim and puffy paint or iron ons.
This post is sponsored by Tulip but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn