Parties are my jam. I love creating over-the-top celebrations for my kiddos and giving them experiences and our guest's experiences they will never forget. Today I am partnering with COLORSHOT to create colorful bright toy animal party favors! We are creating an adopt an animal party favors.
- Toy Animals
- Colorshot Spray Paint, Primer and Sealant
- Label Tags
- Colorshot Paint Pens
- Black Permanent Marker
Before getting started, make sure to read the safety instructions and spray in a well ventilated room or outside.
- Spray paint your animals with primer and let dry.
- Spray paint your animals in a variety of colors. Let them dry.
- Create your animal adoption tags using your Colorshot paint markers to decorate and your black permanent marker for wording.
- Use your twine to attach your adoption tags to your animals.
- Kids can write in the animals DOB and Name.
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Colorshot but all thoughts and opinions are my own!