Project: Dollar Store Craft: $5 Dollars 5 Minutes 5 Ways
When it comes to crafts, I love easy, inexpensive and versatile. I partnered with Aleene's Tacky Glue and hopped in my car for a trip to the Dollar Store. I spent $5 (this was before the hike to $1.25 an item) for 5 supplies and gathered a few simple things I had in the studio (which you probably have at home) and created one 5 minute project that you can use 5 different ways!
- Dollar store glass or plastic container
- Glass candle stick holder
- Bottle of Aleenes Original Tacky Glue
- Pack of pipe cleaners
- From home stash: Clothes pin and scissors
- Use Aleenes original tacky glue to glue your jar to your candle stick.
- Make a bow with your ribbon while your jar is drying.
- Use your clothes pin to hold the center of your bow in place while it dries.
- Twist the bow around the base of the jar with the pipe cleaner and trim the pipe cleaners excess ends.
5 Ways to Use Your Jar:
1. Craft Room
2. Coffee Station
3. Work Desk
4. Candy Holder
5. Faux Terrarium
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Allene's but all thoughts and opinions are my own