This post is sponsored by Brother Crafts but all opinions and thoughts are my own!
The unicorn is still a family favorite for all ages. The unicorn is going to continue to bring the magic all through 2019. Share the love of magic this Valentine's Day with paper unicorn cards! These are perfect for all ages. I am making these magical cards for friends and family from my sweet Lily. The Brother ScanNCut DX make it so easy to make them quickly!
For this project, you need cardstock, paper glue, a standard mat and your ScanNCut DX. If you want to go one step further and personalize the card you can use the Brother P-touch Embellish.
- Open a new project in CanvasWorkspace.
- Create a design utilizing the design tools in CanvasWorkspace. I uploaded an svg file of a unicorn. There are various sites to purchase svg files or download free files for personal use.
- Once the design is complete send the data to the ScanNCut DX.
- Retrieve the data on the ScanNCut DX.
- Place the color sheets of paper on the mat and scan.
- Once the paper colors appear on the monitor, move the design over the pieces of paper to ensure prop cutting.
- Once the design is ready send it to cut. Keep the settings on auto.
- Remove the cut pieces from the mat.
- Assemble with paper glue.
- Add a personalized touch by printing a message on decorative tape using the Brother P-touch Embellish.
- Last but not least I signed the cards from my sweet baby girl.
Have a magical Valentine's Day!