Where the Wild Things Are was a childhood favorite book of mine and I love reading it with my daughters. Now you can bring the book to life with the Where the Wild Things Are collection from Paper House Productions. On recent segment of Creative Living with Lynn Lilly I shared a fun any paper nightlight lantern craft that your kiddos are sure to love.
Project: Where the Wild Things Are Night Light
- Paper House Productions Where the Wild Things Are Product Line
- Popsicle Sticks
- Score (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Battery Operated Tea Light
- Choose a piece of scrapbook paper from the product line.
- Use the score to create (4) 3 inch sections (these will be the walls of your night light).
- Take your popsicle sticks and glue several around the inside of your scrapbook paper making sure to leave an inch or so sticking out on the bottom.
- Stand your creation up and wrap your scrapbook paper around to create a box shape - glue the two ends together.
- Decorate with any of the accessories in the Paper House Where the Wild Things Are product line.
- Add your tea light to the middle.
Get ready to light up the night in your kiddos room! Shop the entire Where the Wild Things Are collection at Paperhouseproductions.com
This post is sponsored by Paper House Productions but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn