Do you dream of a white Christmas and building snowmen in your yard? I do, but we definitely don't get snow in Georgia very often so for today's DIY Lemax Collectors Club village I am creating my own snowy winter wonderland by building my own snowman display!
- 3 Glass Fishbowls
- Faux Snow
- Cardstock or Felt
- Hot Glue or Industrial Glue
Featured Lemax Houses & Accessories:
- Christmas Grove Skating Rink
- Dog Snow Saucer Fun
- Sledding with Frosty
- Family Ice Follies
- Snowmobile Fun
- Tis the Season Skate Rental Shop
- Pine Trees
- Tiny House Tree Lot
- Fill the bottom of each of your fishbowls with your faux snow and your Lemax accessories to create your winter wonderland scene.
- Stack the fishbowls. Make sure you are stacking the bowls on a sturdy table.
- Add a hat, scarf, coal eyes/mouth, a carrot noses and stick arms. Create them from cardstock or felt and use hot glue or industrial adhesive to glue them on.
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn