Tis the season for decorating gingerbread houses! Have you ever tried to put together a gingerbread house and decorate it? It is hard! And after all that hard work you have to throw it away. It is much easier to create a faux gingerbread house with a raw wood birdhouse and Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint. The best part is that you can keep it for a decoration!
- Raw Wood Birdhouse
- Tulip Slick in White, Green, Red, Silver and Gold Sparkle
- Tulip Brush on Fabric Paint
- Paint Brush
- Faux Sprinkles
- Paint the birdhouse with the Tulip Brush on Fabric Paint.
- Next use the Tulip Slick in White to create icing on the gingerbread house.
- Use the other colors of Tulip Slick to decorate the house!
- Let the gingerbread house completely dry before displaying it.
This post is sponsored by Tulip but all thoughts and opinions are my own.