I hope you are having a doggone good day! I have an obsession with my pups as you can see from the oodles of pictures below. They even have their own instagram handle -(@doghouseadventures). Lolly is my princess maltese that has been with me since college and Tate is our rescue that was adopted 2 years ago. We also have Ares, a great dane who doesn't do well in doggy treat photoshoots so she didn't make any pictures. Check out these delicious and easy doggy cupcakes that Tate and Lolly can't get enough of!
Ingredients (makes 6 cupcakes):
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 banana thinly sliced
- Shredded carrots and apples
- Cupcake papers
- Mix yogurt and peanut butter.
- Line a cupcake tin with the cupcake papers.
- Spoon the mixture into each cupcake paper.
- Push a slice of banana into the middle of the cupcake.
- Top with the shredded carrots and apples.
- Freeze for 1 hour before serving!
Your pups are going to love them!!!!
xoxo- LL, Tate & Lolly