Anyone that knows the Craft Box Girls team knows we have an on-going love affair with coffee everyday of the year not just National Coffee Day! Being a business owner, blogger, TV personality, DIY expert, wife, friend and doggy mom makes for a very hectic life, leaving only minutes to snag a cup of delicious (much needed) coffee every morning. For years Keurig® has been my go to source for my morning brew, so I am thrilled to be partnering with them again to celebrate National Coffee Day. Today is a great day to celebrate but Keurig® puts a little extra pep in my step everyday which is an ongoing celebration for me! To celebrate I have whipped my very delicious Pumpkin Pepper Latte and Dark Magic Coffee Infused Nutella Pastries. Check out the simple and delicious recipes below.
And because Keurig® is so awesome they have an online special going on through Sunday to celebrate:
- 15% off most other beverages, including favorites from Green Mountain Coffee, The Original Donut Shop and more. Enter code “GREENSAVINGS” at checkout.
This post is part of a sponsored content campaign for Keurig Green Mountain but all projects, recipes, ideas and opinions are my own.
Now for the good stuff......
Pumpkin Pepper Latte
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 brewed Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic K-Cup Pod
- First step to creating this most delicious coffee is to make the cream, which creates a perfectly sweetened cup of coffee.
- In a medium sized bowl, whip pumpkin puree, whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and pepper. This will make enough for about 4-5 cups of coffee. You can refrigerate the cream to use for multiple days.
- Place 1-2 spoonfuls of cream in a coffee mug (use 2 if you like really sweet coffee). Using your Keurig (I have the Keurig® K250 Brewer in the studio and I love it) brew a K-Cup pod of Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic ( this extra bold dark roast is my fav) in the mug.
- Once brewed, stir until the cream is dissolved. TADA! You have the perfect pumpkin flavored coffee with a perfect kick thanks to the black pepper.
Dark Magic Infused Nutella Pastries
- 5 tablespoons of 1 brewed Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic K-Cup® pod
- 2 packages of quick bake crescent rolls (makes 16)
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a Keurig® brewer, brew one Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic K-Cup® (or your favorite K-Cup® pods).
- In a bowl add 5 tbsp of coffee, whipped cream, butter, nutella, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whip ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- On a non-stick pan, spread out non-baked crescent roll triangles. Using a baking brush, brush each crescent roll with the mixture.
- Sprinkle each crescent roll with a heavy coating of chopped walnuts.
- Roll the crescent rolls up and line up up on a baking sheet, making sure they are at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Best served warm!
Happy National Coffee Day!!! Celebrate with us by sharing your favorite Keurig® K-Cup pods on Instagram and Twitter using hashtag #keurig365 #NationalCoffeeDay
LL aka Coffee Lover