With temperatures rising this summer and summer in full swing, it's not only important for us to stay hydrated and cool, but also for our four legged fur babies too! So if you want a special way to treat your fur baby to something cool, refreshing, and delicious... You'll want to try this super simple frozen dog treat recipe.
- 2 Cups Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar (or Honey)
- 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Add mixture to an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Pop out your treats and serve them to your fur baby!
As you can see from the photos below, my little peekapoo, Berkeley, couldn't get enough of this cool summer treat perfect for your pooch!
As an alternative, you an add in more bananas or peanut butter depending on how much you want to give your dog.
TIP: If you use silicon ice trays, the frozen treats are very easy to remove!
For more great recipes, check out PeachfullyChic.com or follow on Facebook or Instagram.