I am so excited to be continuing my partnership with Testors and Rustoleum! I will be sharing a new craft project every month! This month it is all about the kiddos! I love teaching kids how to craft and showing them that they are artists! I am so excited to share the paint-along to create a floral vase video!
- Testors Acrylic Craft Paint in Fuchsia, Purple, Petal Pink, Turquoise, Ruby, Metallic Galaxy Blue, Orange
- Paint Brushes
The easiest way to create this art is to watch the video and have your kids paint while they watch but I also listed a couple tips and steps below.
- Sketch out the vase and line for the table before painting.
- Pick two colors that compliment each other for the flowers.
- For an easy rose make "u" shapes that interlock with one another.
- Fill in the white space between the"u" shapes with the complimenting color and blend them together.
- When making the leaves and the vines keep your lines flowing and think of a real plant!
- Add the leaves last to fill in the flower arrangement.
- Finish off your design by decorating the vase with dots. Use the end of the brush handle to make the dots.
- Last but not least you can turn the plain table top into a pattern by painting horizontal and vertical lines that are slightly lighter than the color of the table.
Visit Testors to view all the colors of their craft acrylic paint and find out where to purchase!
This post is sponsored by Testors but all thoughts and opinions are my own!