Getting ready for back to school can be crazy and become an unorganized mess. An Activity Schedule Board is the perfect project to keep everyone in the family organized and on top of all their activities and chores! This is the perfect for families with kids or a party of two!
- 5, 8 x 10 Frames
- Roll of Cork
- 5 Sheets of Decorative Scrapbook Paper
- Staple Gun
- 3 Feet of Rope or Twine
- E6000 Glue
- Command Strip Hook (holds up to 4lbs)
- Remove the glass and frame backs from each frame.
- Lay out your design on covered flat surface.
- Using the glass from the frame, measure and trace an 8x10 rectangle on the cork.
- Cut out the rectangle cork and repeat 4 more times.
- Using the glass trace an 8x10 rectangle on the back of each scrapbook piece of paper and use the scissors to cut it out.
- Flip each frame over, insert the scrapbook paper with the design facing outward, next place the cork in the frame and then place the frame back on and secure.
- Place your frames facing up on the flat covered surface facing up in the design formation.
- Using the E6000 glue, spread the glue across the sides and firmly press the sides together, holding in place for 1-2 minutes.
- Glue all touching sides and hold in place for 1-2 minutes.
- Let the frame formation dry for 45 minutes.
- Once it is dry flip the formation over so the backside is facing up.
- Using the staple gun secure the rope to the back of the edges of each frame.
- Follow the instructions on the Command Strip Hook package to secure it on the wall.
- Flip the frame formation back over. Add titles to each frame using small sheets of paper, a markers and tape.
If you are looking for a more upscale look for a mudroom, kitchen or office check out this variation with dark frames and bare cork.