There never seems to be a shortage of cookouts or gatherings with friends and family during the holidays, so creating a beautiful and simple patriotic centerpiece is incredibly easy with floral focused project just in time for Labor Day!
Supplies You'll Need:
- 3 Glass Vases
- White Flowers
- Blue & Red Food Coloring
- Fill your vases with equal amounts of water.
- In the first vase, drop in 5-10 drops of red food coloring. You may need more depending on how deep of a red you want the water colored.
- Leave the middle vase clear.
- In the third vase, drop in 5-10 drops of blue food coloring. You may be happy with only a few drops of blue because it is a stronger darker color so less coloring will be needed than red.
- Nip your flowers and fill the vases with equal amounts of flowers.
Celebrate this Independence Day with a beautiful Patriotic Floral Centerpiece that couldn't be any easier and inexpensive to recreate on your own this holiday!