I am excited to bring you the Creative Living Planner - a DIY Planner System. This system allows you to create a customized planner you will love. Make it as colorful and unique as you want! I took 14 of my watercolor painted designs and transformed them into 4 different planner page layouts and 3 covers. Select 12 of your favorite designs, print as many pages as you want, or keep it simple and only choose a few designs to create your planner.
BEST NEWS: GET THIS AMAZING PLANNER FOR FREE BY SIGNING UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER. Sign up HERE!
Print as many pages as you want! Make planners for gifts, create planners for years to come! All layout pages (except the cover) are blank for evergreen use!
Download and Print the Following:
- 14 Water Color Designs
- Each Design Includes 4 Layouts- 8.5"x11"
- Blank Calendar
- Vision Board
- Monday-Friday Planner
- Daily To-Do List
- 3 Cover Designs- 8.5"x11"
How to create your planner:
- Download the zip folder to your computer. Unzip the folder.
- The folders are organized by design. Each folder includes 4 layouts. Each design file includes a pdf and jpg file.
- Print the design you would like. I recommend printing the jpg file. If you have a printer that allows borderless printing to use the jpg file and make sure to adjust your settings.
- I also recommend printing double-sided to save paper
- I recommend laminating the front cover and back cover if you plan to create a stand-alone planner. The black covers are in the Bonus folder in the zip drive.
Options to assemble your planner:
- If you are into the disc system like I used you will need to get large discs and a disc puncher. Below are few options from Amazon and Michaels.
- You can also keep it simple and use a 3-hole punch and put them in a pretty binder or use binder rings.
If you plan to create a stand along planner and use the discs or binder rings to assemble I recommend laminating the front and back cover for durability. Below is a link to the laminator I use. I also before the 5mm laminating sheets for extra thick cover.
Want to create dividers? Refer to the broadcast for how to assemble.
- Use 12 pieces of cardstock, one for reach month. You will need 6 additional pieces to create pockets on the dividers and 1 additional piece to make the tabs.
Last but not least my favorite stickers for planners are from The Happy Planner. There are so many options and themed packs!
Please tag @craftboxgirls #craftsquard if you share your planner photos!